We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. 

Dynamic plugin filters in broken after library upgrade

Description

We use https://github.com/TomFrost/Jexl to parse the expressions while filtering out plugin properties from widget json while the user is configuring the plugin.

We use an internal API to parse the expression and get tokens. This API was changed and we didn't check post upgrade.

We have unit tests for this and this was not run as part of each PR. So we merged without checking with unit tests.

 

Release Notes

None

Activity

Show:
Ajai Narayanan
February 29, 2020, 12:49 AM
Ajai Narayanan
February 29, 2020, 1:06 AM
Ajai Narayanan
May 6, 2020, 1:09 PM

Tested for dynamic plugin filters. Took http plugin as test case. Worked as expected. Filtered right plugin properties for various conditions.

Fixed

Assignee

Ajai Narayanan

Reporter

Ajai Narayanan

Docs Impact

None

UX Impact

None

Components

Fix versions

Priority

Major
Configure