We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. 

Wrangler custom directives are not working as expected.

Description

We have developed one custom directive to implement one functionality in our project.
New cutom directive is working as expected in local CDAP(pipeline and input data attached) but when we deploy in our original/project pipeline it is not wokring as expected(I am not able to share the pipeline details, I can share you details in webex).
Getting exception in original/project pipeline attached logs(original pipeline logs attached).

If we remove wrangler-core dependency from POM.xml(attached) then custom directives are working fine in original/project and local pipelines.  

Release Notes

None

Assignee

Trishka Fernandes

Reporter

Sandeep

Labels

Docs Impact

None

UX Impact

None

Components

Affects versions

Priority

Major
Configure