As a user, I would like to view the compute profile that was used to run a pipeline, so that I can tell the exact compute profile, including all the overrides that were used to run a pipeline at a point in time.
1. The profile should contain all the overrides that were applied at the time that the pipeline was run.
2. Values of all the profile parameters should be the ones that were used at the time the pipeline was run, not the ones that are stored as defaults for the profile.
1. The Run Config of a pipeline should display the profile that was used for that pipeline in the Run level section.
2. In addition, the Compute profile of a pipeline should also be displayed in the far right of the Run level section.
3. Upon clicking the compute profile, a summary of the compute profile should be displayed in a popover
The summary should contain:
3.1 The provisioner
3.2 The scope
3.3 The last 24 hour runs breakdown (success and failure)
3.4 The node hours
3.5 The creation date
3.6 System and business tags
3.7 A link to take you to the profile details page.
A few details,
like profile information (last 24hrs run count, creation date, last 24hr node hour etc.,) are missing from profile preview for run record.
are missing the above PR.
, profile customizations shouldn't be part of this jira, right?