As a user, I would like to view a list of compute profiles before I schedule a pipeline, so that I can schedule the pipeline to run in a pre-configured cloud environment of my choice.
1. I would like to be able to override certain unlocked properties before running the pipeline
2. I would like to be able to view a list of profiles to choose from
3. I would also like to view the details of a profile to help me choose a profile
Add a Compute Profile dropdown in the Schedule modeless
The drop down lists the name of the profile, its provisioner and the scope.
On hover, the row turns pale yellow.
The selected profile appears with a green check mark to the right.
The view link for a profile takes you to the profile details page.
1. The customize link allows users to customize a profile before selecting it.
2. Upon clicking the customize link, the editable properties of the profile are shown in an accordion. The same widgets that each of the editable fields uses in the profile creation page should be used here.
This PR adds https://github.com/caskdata/cdap/pull/10025 adds the ability for a user to choose a profile while setting up a schedule.
Things still pending,
1. Customize a profile
2. View a profile before setting for a schedule.
Moved customizations to