As a user, I want to be able to edit or delete a plugin template that I added so that I can maintain a menu of relevant plugins.
1. On hover, 'Edit' and 'Delete' buttons appear.
2. 'Edit' opens 'Edit Plugin Template' form.
– This form is the completed version of the 'Add Plugin Template' form that the user initially filled out.
3. User may 'Cancel' this interaction.
4. User may 'Save' this form.
5. Edited plugin appears in respective menu labeled with 'New.'
6. 'New' label disappears .... ?
7a. User may 'Delete' the Plugin Template from the Node Menu.
7b. A dialogue box appears to confirm the deletion.
7b1. 'Yes' completes the action and removes the Plugin Template from the Node Menu.
7b2. 'No' cancels the action.
When does 'New' label disappear?