As a user, I want to create a template of existing plugins so that I may conveniently re-use it with desired property settings.
1. User clicks "+ Plugin Template" from Node Menu.
2. 'Add Plugin Template' form appears in modal window.
– Note: this is the same form currently used in CDAP/Management/.../Templates/Create EXCEPT no "Choose Template" or "Choose Plugin Type" selections.
3. User may "Cancel" the interaction.
4a. User may "Add" the completed form.
4b. Appropriate error messaging appears if any required fields are incomplete or if any entries cause back-end conflict.
5. Added plugin appears in respective Node Menu labeled as 'New.'
6. 'New' label disappears...?
1. when does 'New' label disappear?
The one thing that has changed is the "+ Template" link appears in the popover on each plugin. This could help the user directly choose the version and start creating the plugin template instead of having a generic "+ Plugin Template" on each extension type and making the user choose the plugin.
Given that this feature is added in this PR,